St. George's Day
Join us for another fun packed St. George's Day Celebration on the back lawn
Saturday 27th April 10.00 - 4.00
There will be lots of things to take part in and do including:
- Say 'Hi' to Monty the Moggerhanger Dragon
- Meet the Knights
- Try your hand at Welly Wanging
- Story Telling with the Jester
- See if you can hit the target at Archery
- Take a ride on a Pony
- Have a go at some Circus Skills
- Make a Sword or Wand
- Challenge your friends to a game of Laser Tag
- Toddler Knights and Princesses Bouncy Castle
- Face Painting
- Lots of Beer, BBQ and Refreshments
Single Ticket £4.00 - Group of Four £15.00
Book By Phone
You will be able to pay at the gate but only if there is space available.
Your PayPal receipt is both your Booking Confirmation and Ticket. Please print off and bring your PayPal receipt with you on the day as this is your entry ticket. Names will also be held at the gate.
Children under 18 months are free. The Group Ticket can be for any group of four people.
Some of the activities have a small charge to take part, these are the Archery, Pony Rides and Face Painting. All other activities are free.
Each child will recieve a voucher to make a sword or wand.
Picinics are not permitted in the park grounds
Dogs on a lead are welcome
We are unable to issue a refund on any booking cancelled, for whatever reason, within 14 days of the event date.